COVID-19 Vaccination is now available at our West Gosford and Erina practices.
For an appointment at our West Gosford clinic: https://reliancehealth.healthsite.io/#clinic/8
For an appointment at our Erina clinic: https://reliancehealth.healthsite.io/#clinic/10
Please read the following information so you are well prepared for your appointment.
Preparing for a COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NEW PATIENTS: You must have a current Health Summary including medication, allergies and immunisation status from your GP, plus a valid Medicare card before booking.
COVID-19 vaccine eligibility checker https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
NOTE: If you do not have a computer or need assistance with online bookings, please phone the National Coronavirus & COVID-19 Vaccine Helpline on 1800 020 080.
Make sure your details are correct
Getting ready for your appointment
You should NOT attend a COVID-19 vaccination appointment if you:
- Have any questions, queries or need information regarding the Vaccine – YOU NEED TO BOOK A CONSULT OR TELEHEALTH CONSULT WITH YOUR GP FIRST
- Do not have a Phase 1B Declaration Form from your employer if required (https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/03/covid-19-vaccination-eligibility-declaration-form.pdf)
- Are unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Have tested positive with COVID-19 and are in isolation
- Are in quarantine
- Are a close contact of someone with COVID-19
You should bring the following to your COVID-19 vaccination appointment:
• Photo ID
• Medicare card
• Employee ID, if you are getting a COVID-19 vaccine because of your occupation
• Information about any of your medical conditions, allergies, bleeding disorders or immunocompromise (i.e. weakened immune system)
• Information about any medications you are taking
• Information about any previous COVID-19 vaccine received (vaccine brand and date of vaccination)
• Information about any reactions you have had to any vaccine in the past
Tell your immunisation provider if you have any medical conditions, or if you are taking any medications.
Especially make sure to tell them if you:
• Have had anaphylaxis (a type of severe allergic reaction) to any substance, or if you have an adrenaline autoinjector (e.g. EpiPen)
• Have had a reaction to any vaccine in the past
• Have a bleeding disorder or are receiving anticoagulant therapy (a blood thinner)
• Are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning pregnancy
• Are immunocompromised (i.e. have a weakened immune system or take immune suppressing medication)
• Have received another COVID-19 vaccine (and which brand) in the last 14 days